Popular Posts

Monday 25 August 2014

August favorites


I'm just going to get straight to the good stuff ; so here's what I've been loving throughout August!
Happy reading!
   
Beauty
Garnier Micellar cleansing water
I got this after watching so many videos where people mention that face wipes are bad for your skin, and before this stuff I was a face wipe lover.I did think face wipes were easier, but trust me compared to this stuff they are slower to use and more expensive. 
So apart from comparing it to face wipes it is basically water with whatever Garnier put in it to remove your makeup and cleanse your skin.Another amazing part of it is it comes in a 400ml bottle which it says will last you 200 uses, I have not put that to the test but i'm sure it will last me a while.
I would definitely suggest to anyone that wears makeup and wants a quick, easy, and non stripping of the skin way to remove it.

Food/Drink
Mocha Coconut frappuccino from Starbucks
It tastes like heaven! 

Nail varnish
Seventeen Gel Colour: Mint bon bon

Book
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I read this book on holiday and I was so lost in the book that when i would look up to get a drink or ... I forgot where I was and kind of felt like I was Cath (a character in the book), and that's what this book does to you.The book is about a girl called Cath who has twin called Wren, and Cath's journey through college without her other half Wren; as Wren decides she wants to do the whole college thing without Cath. There is love, sister problems, family problems, fanfiction and lots more that i don't want to spoil for you!
Spoiler Alert: highlight it- put the twins names together! (I don't know why i find this so exiting!) 

Random
Papaja (flower pot) and Fejka (fake flowers) from IKEA
I don't know why but recently I have really wanted flowers in my room; unfortunately I don't think i could keep flowers alive so when i went to IKEA i got some fake flowers and a pot.They sit on my desk and I feel like flowers or any type of greenery adds a touch of freshness to any room; real or fake. TIP:Spray them with perfume so they smell good!

Music
Taylor Swift: shake it off
This song is super catchy and i also think its really motivational as "the haters gonna hate .." but you should just "shake .. shake it off"!

doddleoddle: stuck the way we are
I recently found Doddie's youtube channel (doddleoddle), she sings and plays the ukulele, and also plays the keyboard while singing.She has a few original songs, but she also does lots of covers; which are all amazing!
My favorite song of hers as I said is stuck the way we are; this song has her sister in it as do some of her others which is super cute, and I also think a lot of people could relate to this song.
The last thing I have to say about doddleoddle is go check her channel out as she is very talented!(click here for a link to her channel & here for a link to stuck the way we are).


Feel free to comment and follow me on my social media.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN