Popular Posts

Monday 3 November 2014

Top Ten Drugstore Beauty Products

These are my top ten favorite drugstore beauty products; they are in no particular order, and I tried to pick at least one product from each "section".
Happy reading!















Face
Loreal Paris Nude Magique Blur cream


This is a great base for the face and really just smooths everything out.











Bourjois healthy mix foundation




I am in love with this foundation ; I mix it with the Loreal Eau de Teint which is below. It has a good coverage and looks dewy on the skin.









Loreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint


This is a very light foundation which just glides on the skin. It blends to a powdery texture which I think looks really nice. This foundation would be great for you people who always tend to end up a little bit cakey (well not anymmore)!
It's also great mixed with a more high coverage foundation ; as I do with my healthy mix.





Maybelline Brow drama 



This product is my brow routine, i sometimes use a bit of pencil too if there are any major gaps but on the whole this makes my brows. It gives them a bit of color and keeps them in the right direction. Now I have the worst brows ever and this makes them look not so awful!










Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo: My favorite colors are "Pink Gold" and "On and on Bronze" Cream Eyeshadow
"on and on bronze"                                                                                                "pink gold"

I love these to the moon and back! I bought the "pink gold" a while back when I was first getting into makeup, and very few of the products I used then i use now (partly because most were out of crappy magazines which I got just for the free-bee)!                          These just sit on the eye and do not budge , as you can see I have used "pink gold" mostly, this is because it is such a beautiful colour and is a little bit different than your regular browns."on and on bronze" I got when I realized how much I loved these products.It is a lovely brown , and great for everyday use. As you can see I like neutrals , but if you like the sh-bam colors they have a few of those too!


Maybelline The Falsies Mascara




 This is an amazing mascara, it just gives my lashes what they need.










Sleek au natural eye shadow palette 



I have had this palette for a long time and its amazing. I use it as well as my Naked 3 , but as that is not drugstore.......
I personally prefer the shimmer shades ; because of the colour of them but also I think that the formula of them is better than the matte shades.
This is a great all round palette, and I think it's the best in it's price range.



Lips
Revlon colorburst  Lip butter in Juicy Papaya


This is a beautiful lip colour for everyday and it also feels lovely and moisturizing on the lips.











Revlon colorburst Lacquer Balm in Vivacious





This is a rather bright shade, but why not just go for it. What have you got to lose! It has a minty taste which for me is a plus , and sits gorgeously on the lips.







Skincare
Garnier Micellar cleansing water





This is my savior from makeup wipes! If you want to know more about this stuff I also mentioned it in my August favorites post!








Feel free to comment and follow me on my social media.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN