Popular Posts

Sunday 1 February 2015

First Impression : Roller Lash by Benefit

Its been a while since my last post, so here is another ;
happy reading!

Side note: I just realized I never mention that this is a mascara, so by the way this is a first impression of a mascara!

Firstly, before i start I'm just going to tell you a bit about the product before I even try it.
I have got the miniature so I'm guessing it will be a little different to the full size, but pretty similar.
So, it looks like this  ↓ , which i am totally in love with (especially the lid), but the rest is pretty simple.
Looking at the brush it is slightly curved and the *bristles* (not sure if that's what they are called) look quite pointy, and like there is less than usual. 

Now this is after I have tried the product ; it gives and keeps a really nice curl, but doesn't give a lot of volume. One of my pet hates is when mascaras clump and give you spider lashes (when your lashes  are so full of product they just look like spiders legs), I personally love minimal, natural lashes, so i love this as it separates and gives a great curl. However if you love the volume, and you want your lashes to really stand out then this is not for you! 








sorry about my face
I'm not wearing any make-up just the mascara!


 Feel free to comment and follow me on my social media.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN