Popular Posts

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Happy.... New .....Year..... ! ..........

Helloooo, how is the new year for everybody?
I don't know why but every year I think when the year changes it will feel different or something but it never does, the world keeps spinning and I'm still me!
Every year there are lots of posts 'New year, New me' but now there are more posts mocking the 'New year, New me' posts. Just an observation, nothing life changing.

Anyway, I thought I'd just do a quick post for the new year which was actually over a week ago now but still, its fresh.
I'm not quite sure where this is going but I'm just typing and letting it flow.
So, what a crap year 2016 was for Britain and the world (omg Trump) but for me personally not too shabby!
It was basically just a year of GCSE's and then an extremely long summer which I have no idea what I did with and then the start to college and alevels which are slowly killing me, joking, kinda.
From that brief overview I can't believe that the summer of 2016 was not that long ago because for me it feels like years ago.

This year I am going to have to get a job, alevels, figure out what I want to do with my life in the future and hopefully have a good time. I have some plans such as go to vfest and New York in April but apart from that lets see where 2017 takes me.

Overall, New year, slightly improved me (hopefully)!

What are your plans for the New year or just life in general?

Thanks for reading, O x

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN