Popular Posts

Monday 1 May 2017

My Current Makeup look - Orange eyes

I have recently been wearing orange eyeshadow for my everyday look and I'm lovin' it.
Everything in this look is a fave, I was going to do a makeup favourites post but this is basically it. I got some new faves from Sephora so if you know where to find them in the UK then holla! Most of the rest are solid faves that I've used for ages. I will be doing a Sephora haul post where I'll go into more detail of those products and can I just say how much I'm loving Tarte at the moment.
So heres the look and what I used ....


ORANGE EYESHADOW - Sephora
Mango Shake
Zoeva 227/Luxe soft definer
I've wanted an orange eyeshadow for so long and have had my eye on the Morphe 35OM palette however it is constantly out of stock so I bought this eyeshadow which was from Sephora and is their own brand. To be totally honest it is not the best pigment or lasting however I absolutely love the colour and so with some primer and setting spray I love it and would recommend.

EYELINER - Loreal
Superliner black precision

MASCARA- Tarte
Lights, Camera, Splashes

EYEBROWS - Anastasia
Dip Brow Pomade
Morphe M158

FOUNDATION - Bourjois
Healthy mix serum
Face sponge and Zoeva 102/Silk finish

POWDER - Loreal
Nude Magique BB powder
Zoeva 106/Powder

CONCEALER- Urban Decay
Naked skin
Sponge

BRONZER - Physicians Formula
Butter bronzer
Zoeva 127/Luxe sheer cheek

HIGHLIGHTER - Soap and Glory and Tarte
Hocus Focus and Amazonian Clay (Stunner)
Zoeva 231/Luxe petite crease

LIPS - Tarte
Tarteist lip paint (birthday suit)
This was a Sephora beauty insider gift so the shade is exclusive to that but they have some similar in the main range.

BRUSHES
I put the brush I used next to the product ..  you are welcome !
Most of the brushes I use are Zoeva and I would highly recommend, I have the Rose Gold set and it seems expensive (because it is) however if you work it out per brush then it's a deal!















               




                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN